Never been to Pritikin? Get a Taste…
These 3-day weekend health retreats can help you get a “taste” of how good Pritikin living can feel, and include:
- Life-transforming seminars in eating, cooking, and living well, all taught by Pritikin’s acclaimed faculty.
- DEXA Body Composition Scan to determine your percentage of lean muscle and body fat. (What your body is made of is often more important than what you weigh.)
- Healthy gourmet meals prepared by Pritikin’s award-winning chefs.
- A 30-minute Personal Nutrition Consultation to enhance weight loss, improve lipids such as cholesterol, and target those areas of real-world eating, from restaurants to grocery shopping, that are most challenging for you. Pritikin’s dietitians have solutions for virtually every nutritional hurdle.
- Luxurious hotel accommodations for 3 nights at the home of the Pritikin Longevity Center – a beautiful 650-acre resort in Miami, Florida.
- A 50-minute Massage.
Our Weekend Health Retreat is ideal if…
- You’re too busy to get away for a week or more at Pritikin,
- You believe the Pritikin lifestyle might benefit you but want a taste of it before committing to the full program,
- You’re a Pritikin alum but have not yet been to the Doral campus and would like to experience it, or
- You’re looking for the perfect gift for friends and family interested in healthy Pritikin living, and what it might do for them.
Weekend Health Retreat Fees, All-Inclusive
Your Taste of Pritikin Weekend takes place at the Pritikin Longevity Center + Spa in Miami, Florida, and is conducted by Pritikin’s physicians, nutritionists, exercise experts, and chefs. Our Weekend Health Retreats fill up quickly. So do call the Pritikin Longevity Center as soon as possible to secure your reservation.
2018 Weekend Retreats
- Taste of Pritikin Weekend | January 18 to 21
- Taste of Pritikin Weekend | March 15 to 18
|2018 Winter Retreats||Three days|
|Two People||$ 2,999
Save $500 per person
|One Person||$ 1,999|
Stay over Sunday night during any Taste of Pritikin weekend for just $470 more. Includes accommodations, meals, snacks and fitness center access. Please note that any extensions beyond Sunday will revert to the published program rate.