Roasted Pepper Dip
- 1 Poblano Pepper Roasted, seeds removed & peeled
- 1 Red Bell Pepper Roasted, seeds removed & peeled
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper Roasted, seeds removed & peeled
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper Roasted, seeds removed & peeled
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Minced
- 2 teaspoons Oregano Dried
- 2 tablespoons Green Grotto Sauce
- 1/2 cup Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Apple Juice Concentrate
- 1/2 cup Fresh Basil Chopped Fine
- 1 cup Red Onion Half Julienne
- 1 cup Cream Cheese, Low-Fat (Silken Tofu, Greek Yogurt and Fat-Free Sour Cream are good alternatives)
- 1 Bunch Basil Fresh
- 1 Bunch Parsley Fresh
- Pam Cooking Spray
- Spray sheet tray with Pam Cooking Spray. Roast fresh peppers under the broiler until skin blisters and burns.
- Pull from oven and allow to cool.
- Remove burnt skin and seeds.
- Saute red onion in hot skillet until caramelized. Add garlic until golden brown.
- Add oregano, red wine vinegar and apple juice. Bring to boil and allow to boil down.
- Set aside and cool down.
- Chop fresh herbs. Combine all ingredients in food processor.