Yield: 8 portions-8oz
- 1/2 white beans soaked overnight
- 1/4 gallon vegetable stock
- 1/4 Knudsen very veggie (low sodium)
- 1/2 head fennel chopped
- 2 c garlic chopped
- 1/2 cup oregano (dry)
- 1/2 cup basil (dry)
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 tablespoon celery seed
- 2 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 bunch rosemary picked & chopped
- 1 onion diced
- 1/2 head celery diced
- 1/2 chipotle peppers de-seeded & diced
- 1/2 whole-wheat pasta cooked
- 2 spinach picked
- 1 bunch basil chiffonaide
- In a large stockpot bring to boil: white beans, stock, very veggie, fennel, dry oregano, basil, garlic, onion, celery seed, bay leaves, chilpolte, paprika, rosemary, celery, tomato.
- Simmer for 2 hours. And remove bay leaves & chilpolte.
- When ready to serve add spinach, fresh basil & pasta.