The Lifestyle Program emphasizes the experiential aspects of Pritikin’s culinary, fitness, recreation, and relaxation components. In contrast, the Pritikin Longevity Program is a structured medical program focused on educating guests about preventing and managing lifestyle-related diseases like heart disease, hypertension, diabetes, and obesity through lifestyle changes. Both programs are all-inclusive and offer luxurious accommodations at a tropical resort in Miami, Florida.
Aside from the medical aspect exclusively featured in the Longevity Program, the key differences between the two programs are the Longevity Program’s focus on lifestyle disease education and transformation for those aspiring to change their lives as compared to guests who are on the wellness path and are seeking a retreat to eat healthy, exercise, be active, and enjoy spa treatments as well as other recovery options while on vacation.
Lifestyle Program Focus:
- Prevention and Proactive Health: Ideal for those wanting to maintain a healthy lifestyle, prevent any potential future chronic diseases, or improve their fitness levels.
- More Experience: Less emphasis on the structured education and medical services portion found in Pritikin’s classic Longevity Program, the guest is free to enjoy exercise classes, healthy dining experience, cooking demonstrations, educational workshops, or excursions to iconic Miami beaches and parks.
- Reset and Re-energize: enjoy the inspiring resort and take advantage of the iconic golf courses, tranquil spa, expansive pool, championship tennis courts, and luxurious accommodations
- Develop and refine a healthy lifestyle: Practice healthy eating, regular exercise, stress management, and recovery techniques in a supportive environment.
- Positive Social interaction: Be immersed in an environment where the staff and the other guests are committed to a healthy lifestyle.
Lifestyle Program Structure:
- Flexible duration: Choose from 3 days up to 4 weeks or more, allowing you to customize your experience.
- In-house credits: Receive $750 for the first week and $250 for each subsequent week for non-medical services or packages including personal training, nutrition and behavioral consultations, culinary classes, fitness assessment and diagnostic services, tennis or golf lessons, and spa treatments.
- Meals, gratuities, and taxes are included.
Get All the Details of a Stay at the Pritikin Center in Your Inbox
*Lifestyle guests must be medically qualified to participate. Ask your sales advisor for more details.